Skip to main content

4/2/22

Ethan had to go to the lab this morning. One of his tests is a urinalysis. He wakes up and goes to the lab. Today the wait at the lab was about an hour and 15 minutes. He had to hold his first urine of the day for well over an hour and 15 minutes. Poor kid.

Ethan worked on his car while Paul and I went to Eli Fish brewing company with some good friends. We had fun!

Little Jiminy is healing. He got to play a little bit today. He had some sunshine therapy as did I.

I was very thankful to see my flowers coming up. I love hearing the peepers in the distance. I even heard the flutter of a woodpecker slamming his face into a tree over and over again. I could do without the mud…..

Comments

  1. I heard peepers for the first time last night at a friend's house! Sure sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment