Skip to main content

4/19/22

 Today Avery and I went and got pastries and coffee (me) at at little coffee shop right on the edge of Forsyth Park. We had a leisurely morning and sat by the pool. 



We tried to hop on the bus that goes to Riverstreet. We waited….and waited…and waited. We then just started waking. We saw zero busses the entire mile walk. I think we made a good choice. We went thrifting and then headed towards our river boat tour. The tour was cool. It was hot. The sun was glaring and glorious. 




I was quite disappointed that it wasn’t a real riverboat. The paddle wasn’t turning and was all the for show. The tour was good and they served margaritas….so I didn’t care that much. We then exited the boat and did some brief shopping.

We are at the famous Spanky’s Restaurant, Home of the chicken finger. As we looked over the menu at all the different delicious, I notice porridge. I told Avery that is what I was going to order. She cracked right up.

We then walked the mile back to the hote and began to pack up for our early departure tomorrow.

Comments

  1. was it too hot, too cold, or just right?! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy you had a great time! Totally want to eat at Spanky's. I would definitely not order the porridge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment