Skip to main content

9/11/22

 9/11. We can all remember where we were that horrible day. Take a moment at some point and remember those who have fallen at the hands of those scumbags. Remember those whose lives forever changed. Not just the 2997 humans that perished but their families as well.

Today I mostly finished my new home office. I start my new job on 9/26. I am tying up loose ends at my current job so it will be an easy transition for them when I leave. My new co-worker is practicing how he is going to help me, by looking cute.


We had a work weekend because the next few weekends we will be goofing off. 

I have been overwhelmed by most of my co-workers wishing me well and saying they will miss me, all nice things that they don’t have to say. Makes my heart warm.

I tried resting my back a little more, but motion is lotion. So I did a little meal prep instead. As things were cooking I was stretching and doing my exercises.

We all watched a few episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It’s stupid funny. No thought needed. Also, the fact all 4 of us were in the same room is almost unheard of.

It was a nice way to end the day.

Comments

Post a Comment