Skip to main content

9/7/22

Ethan and I had our biggest verbal altercation yet tonight. It was a doozy. It started via text. Then progressed to “talking about it when he arrived home”. By the time he got home he was PISSED!  Here is the thing though, he and I are cut from the same cloth. I was also PISSED. Unfortunately neither one of us backs down easily. The verbal war of 2022 started. (I hear they may erect a statue of me with my eyebrows slanted meanly and my mouth open, to symbolize this war).

He pushed me to the point of becoming fairly sharp with the tongue. I said things that were considered hurtful, and that I felt were true, and still wouldn’t rescind to this very moment. He did as well and I am sure he feels the same.

Somehow….we were able to talk through it. I am not sure how it happened. Neither be of us backed down either. Again, not sure how it happened. But after a little over an hour….we resolved the issue. Our yelling subsided. We even had soft chatting. This was my gift today.

Comments

Post a Comment