Skip to main content

9/22/22

I told the kids to pack only the essentials. We would have a lot of luggage in the car with 5 of us traveling. I of course packed my things, Ethan’s blow up bed and bedding, just the essentials. I decided it is imperative to bring my coffee machine.

We made it to Salem. Only a 7 hour drive. We walked a few blocks down to a restaurant that has had paranormal activity at it. The food was good but we had no paranormal experiences.

We rented the most haunted room in Salem, room 325 at the hawthorn hotel. We tried to communicate with the spirits but they were apparently on strike.


We have great company and so far everyone is getting along. Wow! 

Comments

  1. Oohhh.... spooky!!! Can't wait to hear what happens. Or maybe, what happens there, stays there? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture of you all 🙂
    I hope you get some spirit activity tonight! 👻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment