Skip to main content

9/25/22

We spent last night in the haunted room again. Nothing really happened. I did smell smoke all night though. I asked Ethan and Avery if they smelled smoke as well. Neither of them did. Nor did the friends we had with us. Avery did remind me that on our tour, they had told us that our hotel had 3 fires where several people died.  Was it my subconscious or was it residual spirit energy?

We packed up quickly and started our long and boring trek home. We made it safely and that is all that matters. Sitting in the car for that long is not kind to my bones.

I spent my evening unpacking and firing up the lap top computer. I have a full day of training tomorrow. Woo hoo. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Comments

  1. what an interesting and exciting weekend in Salem!
    Happy first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics and sharing your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment