Skip to main content

9/3/22




 The last hurrah for summer camping. Summer went fast. Now on to fall. I like flannels. They are warm….I look a bit like a lumberjack, but they are comfy.

Today was warm and the sun kissed up all. We went swimming off the boat. I floated around in my tube, day drinking. Not excessively, just two….

Paul and I went jet skiing. It was fun. We stopped at the little beach and sat on the back of our jetski’s with our legs dangling in the water, just chatting about life…what the next few weeks will look like, etc.

The lake was still as the sun set. Paul was being goofy with his inappropriate shirt that Avery hand picked for him at the thrift store, when she was four. Paul also borrowed my cousin’s beach towel…..it was the perfect storm. Paul created some one of a kind art.


Comments

Post a Comment