Skip to main content

9/6/22

Last day of summer for Avery. She spent it organizing her room. 

I popped home from work at lunch and tried to open my new contract, to read and sign. I have been trying to view it since last Thursday. 

There has been a little snag in the system and then add on a holiday weekend, and here we are, almost a week later.

After work, I tried again. Several emails have been exchanged over this. Finally….finally….the problem was fixed and I can view my contract. Tomorrow I will read it over with a fine tooth comb, make any necessary changes and then submit it with my start date.

Tomorrow is Ethan’s appointment with the neurologist-endocrinologist. We will get the results of the MRI from a few weeks ago regarding the mass in Ethan’s head (not his brain ha ha). I know Ethan will be nervous. I am not really too worried, which is scary. That’s usually when the shit hits the fan.

Tomorrow will be my last back to school pictures. 😢 I hope Avery’s senior year is 1000% better than Ethan’s….



Comments

Post a Comment