Skip to main content

9/8/22

I was always told to be a good person. I do believe if you do good things, it will be returned to you. Consequently if you do bad things, look out…bad energy will be returned to you. 

Today I witnessed an adult receiving their terrible choices being returned to them. Watching them deal with the consequences of their actions. A front seat to a karma return.  Epic gift.

School is going well for Avery. Tonight I helped her study about naming carbon chains.  At least I think that was part of it. 

Phineas had his teeth cleaned today. He came home and was a mess. Panting, pacing, restlessness….back we went to get stronger medications. I gave him a drug that knocked him on his butt. He is tough. He is now sleeping comfortably, having only 



Comments

Post a Comment