Skip to main content

9/16/22

We scrapped the idea of jet skiing this weekend. Paul made a good point. What fun would it be without me going. I mean, I can be a fun person to be around, ha ha.

My back is revolting against me right now. I show it who’s boss when I stretch and do my exercises.

I am looking forward to some time with friends. It seems we always get into some sort of shenanigans with them. We have been friends longer than we haven’t….this are the best kind of friends.

I do feel like we have an eventful summer and filled it well with a nice work/life balance. We just need to keep up the momentum.

As we got closer to the hotel, I looked up our reservation for the address. I realized we were staying at a different hotel than I thought. Not bad, just different. That would have been embarrassing if we had arrived at the wrong hotel. I told Paul that this is what we get for letting me be in charge of booking a hotel while sitting at a campfire after a few drinks. We don’t really care where we stay as long as we are with fun people (which we will be). 

It turned out fine and our hotel is 0.6 miles from the one I wanted. Walking distance is key and we had that. So it ended just fine. 😊

Happy Birthday Carrie 🎂

Comments

Post a Comment