Skip to main content

9/18/22

 We made it home. It was a nice weekend away. We made plans to do it again next year, which I think is so important this day and age. Just do it. Schedule it. Then treat it like gold and don’t cancel.

Avery took care of the dogs while we were away. She’s so helpful. 

We got enthralled in the chores we had to do and puttered with boring tasks. Next up, our trip to Salem, MA. Ethan, Avery and I are driving with our friends to Salem to learn about the witch trials. We have booked the most haunted room in Salem to stay in. We are all excited!

Two more days of my hands on, technician career. Then onto the next career. Sometimes you just have to change things when you become unhappy. You have to relay on yourself only. It is so scary. But stuff works out the way it is supposed to. I am thankful for this opportunity.


Comments

  1. How fun!! I've been to Salem and you'll have a great time! If you can fit it in, watch Hubie Halloween with Adam Sandler (Netflix) before you go (or while you are there). The movie is set in Salem during Halloween and is a silly one with all of our favorite Adam Sandler friends. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled for you! A new opportunity that is not so hard on your back but still in our field right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful you have this opportunity, too. I think it's for the best. 🌻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment