Skip to main content

4/13/23

I received another call today regarding a bomb threat at Avery’s school. This makes number 4 in a month. This is so stupid at this point. What am interruption.

I worked outside again. I was able to take two walks today. The sun felt nice. I had another scavenger hunt for the dogs outside. All dogs have gone to bed in this house. 

Phineas is a lazy co-worker. He slept while I worked. He was laying in the sun and panting in his sleep.


I am glad tomorrow is Friday! I have chores I want to accomplish this weekend. I would like to do a deep cleaning of things in my house, including animals. I want to shampoo the furniture as well as the rug in the living room. We will see. 

I need to put up my bird houses made out of recycled barn wood that Paul gave me for Christmas. I want them to have bird families in them. 

Ethan did some painting in the engine of his car. He still quietly walks around the house. I know he feels depressed. I am hoping the better weather will help. We have been seeing him a little bit more which is really nice. 

I am ready to sleep the night away with the windows open and the peepers singing me to sleep.

Comments

Post a Comment