Skip to main content

4/30/23

 The rainy day really influenced how we spent our day. Paul made progress on our stair project. To be fair, I told him what my vision was, bought the supplies and that’s where my involvement ends. Paul brings my vision to life with his beautiful craftsmanship! I guess that’s how we make things work. Tomorrow will be 24 years of wedded bliss.

I worked on chores this morning but this afternoon I watched 2 movies and started the Arrested Development series again with the family. 

Ethan was laughing his butt off like the rest of us. I liked having us all together and laughing. 

Ethan prepared one of my pre-made meals for dinner. Avery said in her little sister teasing and tattling tone “Ethan’s food is making me hungry……we need to buy pork more often.” Typical evening. I will likely be making pork more often.

As we watched tv, Avery did her homework, smooched Jiminy, did more homework as well as played with, talked to and loved on Jiminy. It seemed productive for them both.

Sarah and I did more planning on our trip that starts next Sunday. Today we planned out our trip to the Tampa Zoo. We are going to do some animal encounters. I need to get my mits on zoo animals. It’s almost an unhealthy obsession. We will get to be up close to the elephants, white rhino and get to see the veterinary care for the manatee. I really wanted to feed the giraffe, but I can’t check everything off my bucket list with one trip! Ha!

The Florida countdown is here.




Comments

Post a Comment