Skip to main content

4/8/23

 Today I spent the day treasure hunting in a field and hot tubbing with a friend in the sunshine.

Ethan spent the day mostly in the garage. He is trying to get his supra in tip top shape, as well as working on his drift car. He is funny. He took a break from working in the garage to come inside and sit down. He was watching YouTube and it was about drift racing. It is always on his mind.

I have the Easter baskets ready. I have the eggs ready for the Easter bunny to hide. I am excited for tomorrow. I feel like the kids are little again. Ethan doesn’t want to do an Easter Egg hunt which is fine. He has a basket. Rachel is spending the night and we get to include her in our morning tradition of quiche. She also has a basket. 

We went out tonight to visit with friends. We saw a band playing and stayed out late. It was a good day.


Comments

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your Easter prep, the egg hunt sounds like fun!
    One of my coworkers would put condoms (amongst other things) in the easter eggs when her sons got to be older teens...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment