Skip to main content

6/12/23

 Phineas is a pretty sick guy. He continued to get fluids and nursing care today. I brought him to the vet for a follow up appointment and his liver isn’t looking the best via ultrasound. We have a plan in place for “last ditch effort” treatment plan. I don’t want him to continue suffering. He has all the drugs to help him feel better. All he has to do is feel better.

I did recieve some unexpected kindness. It fell at just the right time. I was appreciative of that.

I had to give Phineas a bolus of IV fluids last night. I spooned him on the floor, petting his head, telling him he was a handsome and good boy. I was feeling rather guilty about making him suffer through not feeling well. I was thinking that I never expected that maybe he had his last trip up to the islands.

I decided I wasn’t ready to give up on him yet and that I would try to get him feeling better no matter what. Fingers crossed.

Happy Birthday Heather!


Comments

  1. Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Phineas. I'm hoping you can get him feeling better. Sending lots of good wishes to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you lots of love and positive thoughts for Phineas.❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment