Skip to main content

6/15/23

 Today was different. I am adjusting to 3 dogs. Phineas’s spot was vacant. It changed my routine a bit. The other dogs don’t seem to notice him missing. Phineas was the smartest out of all of them. Sometimes I think he felt human feelings. He was sad when his buddy Fred died. He sat and looked at Fred’s cage wondering where his bunny friend went. 

He also experienced regret. He slightly regretted eating an entire pizza while I unloaded the groceries from the car. He seemed sad we were picking on him. I think he was more regretful he got caught.

I washed Phineas’s nose prints off the glass door today. I was a little sad about it, but the door was gross. I will never forget that slobbery nose.

I did some gardening this evening. All are welcome to come over and get some flowers. We are digging up our front flower beds for a patio project.

Overall the day was much better than yesterday. I am thankful for that.

Comments

Post a Comment