Skip to main content

6/7/23

 Holy smokes! Like, for real! It smelled so strongly like camp fire today. The air was thick. Ethan and I were standing outside at one point and we were seeing pieces of ash falling from the sky. Crazy to think it could make it this far from Quebec!

Phineas was off today. He slept quietly and then refused to eat dinner. This is not like him. He vomited later this evening. Poor pup. We will see how things are going tomorrow. Paul hill seed up to me to see if I wanted to examine the vomit. I told him no, because I was already in bed, but asked him to send a picture. This is how we roll!

Avery has 3 days left of school. She was supposed to walk to get ice cream during her double Chem lab. The air quality was deemed too bad to do that which kinda sucked for her. Someone ended up bringing in an ice cream cake. 

Ethan, Avery, Paul and I sat on the patio for a quick minute which was nice. The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent getting ready for a trip this weekend. Oh geez! I have my coffee maker, coffee cups and coffee packed. I had to dig out a suit case and pillows. I have a fan packed to drowned out noise. I need towels, soap, cleaning supplies, paper towels….we are going to stay at the dorms of our college with some friends from the fraternity Paul is in. It will be fun!



Comments