Skip to main content

6/25/23

Ethan planned to have some friends over today. They hung out and did men things like lift the hoods of their cars and talked about engines. There were several guys here which Ethan was excited about. I think he had a good day which makes my heart happy. 

We attended our next door neighbors graduation party. He and Avery rode the bus together for many years. She said that one of her memories of the bus what that he was always polite, allowed her to go first and never gave her a hard time. I think that is a wonderful reflection of his parents. Both of their boys are nice kids.

Paul and I scrambled to get caught up on yard work. I still didn’t get my portion of the mowing done. I am still trying to replant all my flowers from the front flower beds before our sidewalk project starts. Plus knowing it was going to rain is the perfect time to replant.

 The rain came but we still had the ez-up erected so that all the kids could gather, stay dry and eat pizza. 

Paul and I decided that we have eaten enough pizza this weekend. We have reached our pizza quota. I guess that is a sign of a good weekend.

I needed some time in the quiet this evening so I headed up to my room to be alone with the low hum from the ceiling fan and my thoughts. A perfect way to end a weekend.  Also I love this picture of Avery!



Comments

  1. ❤️🎉❤️🎉❤️🎉❤️🎉❤️🎉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment