Skip to main content

6/4/23

 I added more pollywogs to my pond today. This time they were normal sized tadpoles and not big bullfrogs. Even if our pond gets too many, they can relocate to the neighbors pond which is right behind our property. I love the amphibian symphony that is orchestrated every night.

We arrived home from camping and Avery was still working. I made some dinner, bathed 50% of the dogs and did a ton of laundry. 

I visited with my mom and step dad for a bit. I picked some flowers from my garden that were on the verge of blooming. I am hoping over the next day or two they will bloom for her. Peonies smells so good…but I hate the ants. Avery popped over to say hi to Mema after work. She’s so cute.

I am glad we had such a fun weekend. We have some great pictures and memories to share for future years. Those stories will start off as “remember that time in Chinengo Valley State Park……”


Comments

  1. It's really impressive that you're camping already. That is bad-ass. Way to take life by the horns and go for it. Our camper is still under wraps, but it's coming out soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been out twice so far. We don’t screw around ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment