Skip to main content

4/10/24

Today was a smooth day. Work is going much better this week.i had the windows open again today. I am ready to have this weather be the normal. 

I even was able to watch a movie while sourcing this morning. It was a pretty uneventful day. 

I had a lull in my day and did some food prep. I made 8 lunches for Paul of some tortellini soup, with spinach, tomatoes. I had a little for lunch and it was pretty yummy.

At one point I looked up and Ethan was in the tree. At one point he put pallets up in the tree. Occasionally he climbs up there.


 
Ethan had a friend over for a bit this evening. It was a good day.
 

Comments

  1. I love that Ethan still climbs up to his perch :)
    Shane climbed our oak tree to his old perch just after the eclipse on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment