Skip to main content

4/21/24

 I woke up knowing it was going to be a long day. I was hoping to tire myself a little bit for my rework nap. I went through my dresser drawers for donations. That in itself was a big job. I got a little bit of fitness in on my walk with Penny.

It came time for the forced nap. Do you think I could fall asleep? So yup. It is going to be a full “up for 24 hours” kind of night. Last month I was getting tired by 10 pm ha ha and I had a nap.

Ethan and Paul put the engine in his car, finally! This has been a long time coming. This is most definitely a big deal!

I only have myself to blame. I need to manage the things I spend money on a little better. Being an adult sucks sometimes when you have to be responsible. 

Work was pleasant (so far). I wasn’t even as tired as I was a month ago! Yay! 

I am glad I am working to keep me occupied for what the bloodwork might show for Ethan. I am a bit nervous.

Comments

  1. I hope you had a good night and that all the blood work is improving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment