Skip to main content

4/2/24

 Ethan had his therapy appointment today. We are going to give this a whirl again. He is in a much better mind frame to accept help as well as open up.

He has a tendency to close down. I was able to help him answer some of the questions and provide time lines and such. I will continue to be present until they ask me to step away.

Ethan has clear goals with therapy this time around and I am so hopeful that he engages in it to become the best version of himself he can be. I think he is hopeful too and wants to learn more about himself.

I have been working more hours than I should be. Sometimes my brain hurts. Work hard, play hard right?

I won’t be too upset when I am in Aruba next month. It’s hard to believe our 25 th wedding anniversary is coming up.


Comments