Skip to main content

4/7/24

 Today was eventful. Ethan was out in the garage and found a Milk snake. He walked out of the garage with it dangling down. Of course we were touching it. It was so soft. Don’t worry we washed the salmonella off our hands afterward.

As we were getting ready to let it go, it sunk its tiny fangs into my skin. No worries, they aren’t venomous. It didn’t even hurt. We relocated the snake closer to the wood pile to get any mice that are living over there, all cleaned up.





I don’t mind snakes. Ethan CERTAINLY doesn’t mind snakes. 

A friend and myself went to the psychic fair. I had a reading done. It is amazing how accurate the information is, and they only have your first name to go by.

We received $10 of free play money. I cashed out at $24. We used that to put towards lunch.  I bought an off color/ significantly inappropriate sticker and blended it in with the existing stickers on the refrigerator in our garage. Now I wait to see how long it takes Paul to find it. Ethan helped me pick out a place to put it.

It was a good day. I needed this weekend to cleanse my attitude for work this week. I think it worked.  I am feeling pretty good. We will see how it goes tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment