Skip to main content

4/5/24

 I saw someone post on Facebook today that they hoped the weather was terrible for the eclipse and no one could see it. 

The eclipse is a cool thing to see. I will likely step outside to watch around the time it happens. It is NOT consuming my life. But I will join in watching, because I can.

I can’t even fathom why you would wish ill on something that is important to so many people. I felt sad for that person to have such malice for something that may bring joy to so many people.

Also, some things aren’t worth sharing. There was no real reason for this person to make this feeling known to everyone. I am kind of at a loss for the reason behind this post.

Ethan went to The Little Speed Shop today. He put new tires on his Supra. He wanted to make sure they are balanced. He was so happy to see his friends there. He will be attending their cars and coffee event tomorrow.

This morning I went outside in the rain and filled my bird feeder because Lord and Lady cardinal have been eating like pigs. I actually have 2 Lords and 2 Lady cardinals. Hoping for babies this spring. 

I am glad it is Friday!

Comments

  1. I saw a comment similar to the one you commented on. Like you, I could not see any reason for someone to say out loud such a spiteful message. We all have a choice to watch this incredible phenomenon or not. Me...we are having a party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment