Skip to main content

6/13

 Today was my first solo dialysis treatment. I think I did pretty well. It was nice not to have to drive anywhere. It also reminds me that I can do anything I put my mind to. 

We went to a family picnic today. The kids stayed home. Avery is a good protector of Ethan. She has a huge kind heart and is not afraid to let him know when he is out of line.

I think I have all the dialysis equipment packed up. All my supplies are packed up. The dialysis center mailed the dialysate and normal saline right to our hotel. I had to have Paul pick the machine up for me. It was like #70. He almost blew out a testicle picking it up.

I have already decided I will need help lifting it out the car and setting it up at the hotel. We will figure it out when we get there.

We are packed and ready to go. Transplant evaluation…..take two.


Comments

  1. Be careful driving and watch out for Bambis so early in the morning. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment