Skip to main content

6/20/21


 Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing Dad’s out there. My dad is not with us in the physical sense, but I know he hangs around and watches over us. Occasionally he picks on Paul.

We had a nice quiet Father’s Day morning. I made breakfast as we wished Paul a happy day. 

Ethan had a decent day. He was tired this afternoon but nothing terrible. We visited with our family (bright spot) and we’re glad that we were all able to be together. These holidays are even more special this year. 

I am nervous to see how my work schedule will work with this new dialysis life. Juggling it all seems daunting. But I am sure that it will work out the way it is supposed to. It’s all about balance.

Comments

  1. It was a beautiful Day in every way-especially all together again
    That’s a Huge Bright Spot for all
    Of us
    Love ❤️ Hugs🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love this photo and am so happy you shared this. Your family is beautiful and inspiring. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So darn cute...I mean the kids, Paul. Haha!! You are such a good dad. What a special Father's Day this must have been for all of you. ❤

      Delete

Post a Comment