Skip to main content

6/5

I drove coffee free all the way to my appointment. With my large, 3 liters of urine hug in hand I waited about a half hour before my blood was drawn. Luckily I was so excited about the fact I drove right past a Tim Hortons within 2 minutes of the lab, I didn’t care.

They took 68 ml’s of blood. Not a terribly large amount. But a decent blood draw. I don’t get stressed by needles, and have decent veins so I wasn’t even stressed about it. There was one test they couldn’t do because it was Saturday, so that was annoying.

The air was warm and breezy today. It welcomed Ethan outside. He was going to take his shirt off and sit in the sun, but he didn’t want to burn his scar at all so he kept his shirt on. He still had some sun therapy for a little bit. I think it was good for him. 

He had a relaxing evening playing his farm simulator game. Hopefully we have another beautiful day tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. So happy that you delivered your pee bag and that Ethan had a good day. I hope you are having a great one right now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment