Skip to main content

1/17/2022

Well today Ethan kicked some ass. He has been working on constructing a huge desk in his room. We got spanked with some serious snow. It was time to go out and ride the snowmobile.



Ethan was a crazy man on the sled. He experienced some great physical therapy. He also got the sled stuck so he and Paul worked together to get it free. He was laughing. It’s all part of playing in the snow.



I rode the snowmobile around the field several times until my arms were tired. I am out of shape and older. I did not jump the sled.

Ethan showed his new heart and kidney a good time today. That makes me so happy.


Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the new heart had an amazing time! And when I got stuck, no one was laughing (Paul included, lol!)
    Lots of fresh air therapy both physically and mentaily for all. Makes old and new hearts very happy! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment