Skip to main content

1/19 /22

I continued my fight for paid family leave today, trying to find out what the hold up is. Good thing I am not depending on this to eat or I would have starved a long time ago.

I also was told that I don’t qualify for short term disability for my surgery because my employer sold our company to corporate and that because of the time the acquisition was, my surgery wasn’t covered by either the employer or corporate. This doesn’t make sense to me. So I am actively still trying.

Ethan had his lab work this morning. They had wanted him to get a covid test. Ethan questioned why? He is not having any symptoms. He doesn’t feel sick. He just doesn’t want to get unnecessarily swabbed, poked or prodded.  When I asked the doctor about it, she said we could skip it unless he started having symptoms.

Avery came home. This was my bright side. I have completed the 5 day quarantine. I will remain extra cautious for the next 5 days so I don’t pass my covid to anyone.


Comments

  1. Welcome home Avery! The family is together again! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I am astounded why it's so hard to get the insurance, the paid medical leave, etc... that you absolutely need and must very well qualify for. Do you have to give a kidney or something? WAIT! You did that! I am furious for you. Keep fighting the fight. As for Ethan. What a miracle. NO Covid symptoms. That is just the best news ever! I guess you'll have to be the Covid Warrior in your household. I'm so glad Avery is home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment