Skip to main content

😊 1/2/21

Ethan worked on his homework today. I cleaned, did laundry, dishes and felt like a functional member of a household.

We went to the grocery store. It was about 55 degrees out so it was a nice comfortable walk. The grocery store only has 5 aisles. We are quick when we are there because social distancing isn’t very easy in there. 

The line to Uber the care had at least 50 people lined up outside. Eww. We stayed away from that cesspool.

I worked on the computer while Ethan played on his PlayStation.  It was a quiet day. My bright side was that Ethan has been in good spirits. This makes me feel so much better than a few days ago.

12 days left after today.

Comments

  1. ❤️ quiet normalcy - usual domestic stuff = success! I'm happy you are down to just 12 days until HOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm so glad that Ethan was in better spirits. You both deserve some peace and relief from the stress of your ordeal. Hoping today is as peaceful as yesterday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment