Skip to main content

1/30/22

 Ethan got his wish today from Make a Wish. He wished for a new computer. Not just any computer, a computer that he can use for editing his YouTube videos. He will be uploading more videos that detail the transformation of his car. Between YouTube and his merch store, his videography jobs and lawn mowing, he has been able to save up for parts here and there over the past several years. 



He was so excited about his new computer. His face was so bright and he was beaming. It was a much needed interruption from the medical stress as well as schoolwork he is doing. He has to miss class this week for his biopsy. We are trying to reduce the time he misses as much as possible.


Paul and I had a date in our dining room this evening. He was away snowmobiling and arrived home this evening. We decided that I can’t do long trips anymore because of my back. Figures. 

Comments

  1. Happy Wish Day, Ethan!
    Welcome home to Paul (it's usually the Patti and Ethan welcome home!)
    More steps to normalcy. Have a good week and best wishes for the trip ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. How fabulous! I am so happy Ethan got a big wish granted. That program makes me tear up. How wonderful. I'm sorry about your back troubles. Not fun at all. I think you need a big wish granted too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wish!!!!!! And I love seeing him smile.... God love him, he's been in a bit of a cement mixer for a while and semblances of normal have to feel so good.... Now if we could get him to stop worrying, but how does one accomplish that when the body is being a brat???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment