Skip to main content

1/18/22

Another sunny day today. I spent the day unpacking and cleaning with some resting mixed in. I was able to go through our pantry and throw away expired food.  I didn’t have time for that when I was doing dialysis.

I am so happy dialysis is a thing of the past. I have gained so much more time. I didn’t realize how stressed I was. I really had to manage my time well to get it all done.

Tomorrow it’s off to the lab to see how Ethan is doing with once a week labs instead of twice a week. Wish us luck.

Comments

  1. 🤞🙏 fingers crossed that once a week is all that is needed - think of all of the gained "free time"! no dialysis and just once a week lab work?! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for NO more dialysis!!! Good luck with the labs this week. Hoping for the best case scenario. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🤞I hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment