Skip to main content

1/28/2022

I FINALLY got my Paid Family Leave approved. What a process of intricate headaches that was. I feel like I am on cloud 9. Wow!

I still am trying to get my disability approved for the time I was out for my surgery. I did follow up today and the company is waiting on paperwork to be filled out. So we will see how that goes.

We had a meeting with SSI to see if we were doing anything shady since the last meeting. We go through these every few months. Ethan was able to answer all the questions with minimal help. This makes me feel good because it shows that he has been learning more of the stuff that he will be taking over at some point.

Avery had her covid booster this afternoon. She is a champ with needles so it went fine.

I consider getting my Paid Family Leave approved my big bright spot for today. Not that there was any doubt, it’s just with all the set backs….it was annoying. 


Comments

  1. Woo hoo!!! Congratulations for the win. You deserve this so much. Your situation is EXACTLY what these programs should be doing. Your persistence paid off. Loud cheering from over here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment