Skip to main content

5/23/22

There are some days when I am so thankful for our friends. So thankful, that I often wonder if I will ever be  as good a friend to them as they are with me. I will continue to actively try. A few friends have recently gone through some difficult situations. When they hurt, I hurt too. 

Ethan struggled with school this semester. He likes his automotive classes. He HATES his general education classes. Trying to juggle those classes with his depression is almost impossible. We talked about him taking less classes per semester or doing his general education classes later. Ethan really wants to plow through it and get it over with. 

I started working on the mold for Jiminy’s helmet. It wasn’t graceful at all. Jim fell asleep so that was good. I think I have a 50/50 chance that my prototype might work.

At work we were talking about some of the funny skits on SNL throughout the years. I have shared a lot of laughs with people bonding over SNL. I don’t nearly watch it as much as I used too. My bright spot is enjoying all the work put into the skits, rehearsals and ideas, just to share a laugh with total strangers. Amazing. It makes me want to pay it forward with spreading laughter.








Comments

  1. that's the thing about true friends, they are there through the good and the not so good. you are always there for us. even the small things make a big difference. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth about SNL.. Have a great day Patti~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment