Skip to main content

5/9/22

I spoke with insurance today regarding the collections calls and letters I keep receiving. One of the claims was for an X-ray taken in February of 2021. It is the only X-ray we owe for out of the DAILY X-rays taken. Apparently insurance approved the wrong amount, so that is being resolved. 

The other two claims they are working on, we’re from visits with the nephrologist, that they told us we had to go to. Apparently those two visits were the only two not covered. What? That makes no sense to cover all but two.

Sometimes it seems like it is never going to end!

I was quite productive today. I am bragging. Even at lunch, I called in for 4 prescription refills, then picked them up on my way home….left me feeling…...accomplished. 

I was able to give Jiminy a bath. He was stinky and shedding. Then we snuggled as he was swaddled. He is a friend that I didn’t know I needed. He is my bright spot! (All the dogs are, but don’t tell them.)



Comments

  1. productive days are so nice - accomplishment is a great feeling! snuggles w that adorable little man, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little fur baby. He is the cutest and looks so content. Your insurance stories are unreal. Where is the logic in any of it? Keep up the good fight. Glad you've had some wins lately. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment