Skip to main content

5/21/22

 I mowed our field today as Paul mowed the lawn. The grass was blasting me because the wind was so prevelant.  When I was done, I came I. The house almost barely able to stay awake. Damn allergies. I took a nap. 

We had friends over this evening for a campfire. It was nice to have the gang together. We chatted the night away as we watched the storm roll in. The lightening was surrounding us until the sky fell out and was showering us.

We had the dogs and rabbit out for hours. The dogs were ushered in the house as it began to rain. But where was the rabbit? He is pretty smart and stays close. After having to part all the day Lillie’s to look for him, he was finally found, staying dry under the day Lillie’s. Smart rabbit.

We moved inside and had great conversation. I ate my weight in garlic and herb cheese curds. Yum!

Our bright side is our friends.


Comments

  1. Friends are always a bright spot! I'm so glad you found the rabbit 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment