Skip to main content

5/19/22

Ethan worked on his car today. He didn’t have work or school. As he muddled through his mental health journey, he was able to do something he enjoys. However, he would prefer to drive cars over fix them.

Jiminy got his helmet today. Ethan was supposed to make one but hasn’t yet. After Jiminy ran into the chair and went temporarily blind, I have been looking for a helmet for him. The one I got isn’t going to work because it isn’t as secure as I would like it to be. It wasn’t the right fit, so I will return it. He looked really cute though. But his ears were smushed and looked uncomfortable.

We were asked to go to “trivia night” with some friends at a local brewery. Paul and I kinda suck at trivia unless it is about cars or animals.

We didn’t come in last place. Woo hoo! We had a fun evening. We are going to do it again soon! Isn’t Jiminy cute?



Comments

  1. Jiminy is ready to ride. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest pic ever! Are you really getting a helmet for your dog? I'm allowed to make fun of you for this one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment