Skip to main content

5/25/22

I approached the morning with robust enthusiasm. I was certain I was going to accomplish 3 days worth of tasks in 1 day. I was pleased with my accomplishments.

I worked on Jiminy’s helmet for a solid two hours. By the end, I may have needed a helmet…..to keep myself from ramming my head into a wall.  The material is moldable but you have to keep warming it up. By the time  I threw in the towel, the helmet looked like something a toddler made out of clay.

Paul gets a MVP award. He had a good deed that got him home from work at about 8:15. He also brought home Bill Gray’s French fries. Then promptly jumped on the lawn mower and mowed until dark. He can’t mow tomorrow, due to our trivia night date.

My bright side was taking the dogs out for our field walk TWICE…without any of them rolling in something dead or super gross. Even Theo enjoyed the sunshine as I did a little gardening.



Comments

  1. 🐇🐇 Theo is such an adorable little man. And what a pleasant day off with lots accomplished all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright side.... a year ago you would have NEVER imagined being able to spend 2 hours molding anything. Right? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you thought about making that helmet in a 3d thingamabobb after you get your model fitted?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment