Skip to main content

5/15/22

I called the mom, who’s child is in NYC in the ICU. We chatted and compared stories. Her son is on CVVH, or as we called it “Janice”. I told her about how we called it “Janice “ because of friends and how often the machine broke down…..apparently the staff had already told her about how some family used to call it “Janice”! Ha!

Ethan later tried to call her son. I was so proud of him as he hates to talk in the phone. Unfortunately, her was eating dinner and the Mom asked if Ethan could call tomorrow.

I have felt tired all day today. This evening, my head started throbbing. I decided to call it a day and go to bed early.  

Comments

  1. Janice!! Damn her obnoxiousness!
    Good to listen to your body queues and rest early. I hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a legend in that hospital! Love it. I hope the connection between Ethan and this kid will help them both!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment