Skip to main content

3/8/22

Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mom’s out there. To those that have lost their mom, I am sure they were shining down on you today. I think of all the mom’s that have had the grief of losing their children before they, themselves pass away.

Jiminy is feeling himself today.  He was back at running around like a little terror. He had me a bit nervous. Paul and Jim took a nap together on the couch. You can hardly see little Jim’s head poking out of the blanket.

Avery had a blast at prom and was super tired today. I am also tired.

We had a pleasant afternoon at my mom’s house. We had a picnic style dinner. My mom makes the yummiest potato salad. It surpasses any other potato salad I have ever tasted. Everything was delicious. ❤️


Comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️ a lovely weekend! so deserved! I'm glad Jiminy is good and back to his normal self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to a true super mom in so many ways! Yum.... I want to try your mom's potato salad now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment