Skip to main content

5/2/2022

I am able to zip home on lunch and walk the dogs. I really cherish this time with them. Also, all my flowers look so pretty. Mix in the combination of not too hot, not too cold temperatures, it was enjoyable.




When I got home from work, Avery’s prom shoes had arrived. They make her so tall….even with her curvy scoliosis back.

We were trying to come up with earring ideas. I went through my jewelry chest. I found some of my grandma’s old costume jewelry that I have had since the 90’s, she likely had in the 60’s and 70’s. That was fun.

I also found some watches that I got from an estate sale that looked like they belonged to an old, snooty but elegant woman that looked down her nose at people. I put them around Jiminy’s neck. He was a good sport. He looked fabulous. He was “helping” go through the jewelry, by grabbing an empty box wrapped in a twine bow….and prancing it around proudly. He thought he had the best prize ever!

Avery tried her outfit on and looked so pretty. I can’t wait to see it with hair and make up on Saturday. I might cry. 

Ethan was in good spirits tonight after work. That made me happy. At this point we take what we can get. I had a good chat with him.  I also had to fill out a form and emailing it to his provider so they can bill me. I did everything I was supposed to do….except read the form. After I emailed it, I read it, and Ethan was supposed to sign it, not me. Oops! We corrected and resubmitted. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

Comments

  1. I can't WAIT to see a pic of Avery! It brings me back to our proms. We had fun, huh? I'm so glad Ethan is in good spirits. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment