Skip to main content

9/12/23

 I keep learning about my coping skills. When I get overwhelmed, it is best for me to simplify. I had 200 work emails in my inbox. I always try to have my emails dealt with by the end of each day.

Some of the emails I had, were just notifications that someone changed their resume online. It gives me a link to their updated resume. Of the 200 emails, about 160 of them were these notifications. 

I decided to delete them all and start over new tomorrow. It is not the most ideal solution, but I felt like I was digging a grave by hand,  in a concrete block. It was so weird, as I saw the number of unread emails go down, suddenly reading all the emails was far more achievable. 

It’s so odd how minds work. It was such a simple solution. I only got behind because, as my boss said, “you are doing the work of 3 people”. That is not a lie. Two recruiters were hired to help me with my territory. My one territory will be split into 3 sections. 

after work, I had a friend come over that I hadn’t seen in a long time. We had a nice visit.

Ethan spent some time loving on Jiminy. Ethan’s hair is getting wild. He likes it like that though. Jiminy doesn’t care and has been enjoying the attention. I think it is good for both of them.




Comments

  1. ❤️
    these pics - love them! and love Ethan's wild hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ethans hair and how much Jimmy loves being with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment