Skip to main content

9/28/23

 We are going to try and “beat the system” tomorrow. Ethan needs his bloodwork done. He won’t go by himself because he never knows what the ladies are talking about. The last time I had to stay in the car because I had a meeting for work. He came out to the car with like a two gallon jug to collect his urine. What?

The fact he is going without a fight is a win.the last time we were there, we waited for about an hour. With the drive there and back home and the time spent getting the sample, the simple blood draw takes about 2 hours. I wish I could just do it at home.

We have a picture of the QR code. We are going to gamble and check in to have the labs drawn, from our driveway to cut down on our wait time. Hopefully by the time we get there, they will be ready for us. We will see if it works or not. 

I am glad it is Friday tomorrow. This week has been long and hectic. Down right chaotic really. I have been putting in long hours this week trying to train our new team members. Wish us luck.

I am hoping to make progress on clearing garbage out from our basement this weekend.



Comments