Skip to main content

9/19/2023


 Turd Ferguson is a character on Saturday Night Live from the 90’s. It is one the the many skits that gives me a good chuckle. I liked it enough to name our chihuahua Ferguson. We sometimes lovingly call him Turd Ferguson.

He does have an insatiable love for stool. He rolls in it, eats it, prances around with it in his mouth etc.this causes the loving way we call his name, to a NOT loving way, very fast.

Today he and penny found a nice pile of scat to roll in. It caught me off guard as I smelled it before I saw it. Wow! The smell was offensive. I tossed him into the sink and was not pleased with his choices. He seemed sad he got caught but not sad that he rolled in poop.

I often sing to him the song “Scat Man…but change the words to scat dog.

After his bath I could still smell the choking haze. Penny had rolled in it too. Ugh! 

The good news is that the dogs are squeaky clean now. Damn dogs!

Comments

  1. I had no idea that was where you got Ferguson's name! lol
    It's also one of my favorite SNL skits.
    And at least it was scat and not a direct skunk spray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment