Skip to main content

9/6/23

 Ferguson got to visit Dr. Jackie today. He continued to cry at the slightest movement. So off to see Jackie we went. She fixed him up good. She did a chiropractic adjustment, acupuncture and laser therapy. She suspects he has a pinched nerve as well. 

We have him on a good drug regimen and he gets a heated corn bag and neck massages often. We are going back to get more laser therapy tomorrow. I also raised his feeding bowls so he didn’t have to bend down.

Ferguson was a tough guy at the vet. He always is. He was not going to admit pain to the doctor. He sat quietly, not squawking at all when she moved him around. Very stoic. 

Ferguson turns 12 next month. My old crotchety man. Perfectly imperfect. I feel sorry for him. I have had that pain and it is no fun.

Avery met me out to grocery shop together today. Her dorm doesn’t have air conditioning and she has been sweating her butt off. She welcomed an air conditioned store. I talked her into coming back to the house and eating with us so she could cool off. She is on her way back to the hellish inferno known as her dorm.

She and Ethan were picking at each other as usual. It was funny. Our family exercises a lot of potty humor.

Comments

  1. Mr. Bruin is the oldest man of the group, then. I thought Ferg was. I'm glad he's getting relief and hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment