Skip to main content

12/12/22

 My presentation went well today. I feel like it could have been more polished but I was over all, happy with it. I had students engaged at the end.

It was a busy work day for sure.

I was finally able to get a physical therapy appointment.  I got a phone call and the soonest appointment available was next Monday. Thank goodness for a flexible schedule. My leg teeters between feeling normal, to pins and needles to put ride excruciating. It’s a fun game I play every-time I stand up to see which it’s going to be.

Ethan went to work all day and then came home and went up to his room. I was hoping he would sit with us while we watched Shark Tank. That’s ok. I wasn’t hanging with my parents when I was 19 either. I did my ceremonious “good night, I love you.” On my way to bed.

Paul made it home safely. He is crazy.

I did a lot of stretching this evening. Manipulating my spine, motion is lotion. At least I am going to keep telling myself that. Today was more like motion is like the sting of 1000 bees on my left leg.

Happy Birthday Beba!


Comments

  1. Congratulations on your presentation! I hope you threw in some jokes and made them laugh. I hope you get some pain relief from PT. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment