Skip to main content

12/19/22

I had my physical therapy appointment today. My therapist is nice. He tried a few things but my numbness and pain didn’t really subside. I was sent home with some exercises to do in addition to the pleathera of stretching and exercises I am  already doing.

I told my therapist the if he wanted me to do them twice a day, I was going to do them three times a day and show this pain who is boss! I am pretty sure I was the topic of his dinner time conversation with his family about the lunatic lady hobbling around swearing at her pain. Now that is classy!

I had a busy work day, but was able to accomplish my tasks.

Avery had PJ day at school and looked cute as she paraded out of the house this morning. Ethan went to work this morning just as one of my besties came over with a Christmas surprise.

She arrived at the perfect time as I had a 45 minute break and was able to visit with her! I think we both needed it.

I have an appointment at the chiropractor on Wednesday. Wednesday is going to be a crazy day for me.



Comments

  1. Aww.... Avery is so cute! You show that pain who is boss! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment