Skip to main content

12/3 - 12/4/2022

 I wasn’t able to post yesterday because I was having too much fun with my Sarah! We completed our Christmas shopping and wrapped all of our gifts.

The hotel lost power yesterday so some of the wrapping was done by the fading daylight. The wind was so out of control, that it stole the power from us.

Today we said our goodbyes. We plan to travel to Orlando in January together for a Veterinary Conference. After the conference is over, we are heading to Tampa to visit their zoo. We are going to feed the giraffes. A bucket list item for me.

This evening, we celebrated the upcoming holidays with watching the Brockport Parade of Lights. It was well executed and festive. It was a bit chilly but we survived. Afterward we had dinner with some family and friends.


I am tired from a busy weekend.

Comments

  1. I wondered when the "shopping" was going to happen. I am glad you enjoyed your time with Sarah! I believe they offer Giraffe feedings at the Seneca Zoo but I am sure it will be more fun in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment