Skip to main content

11/14/23

 

I was really proud of Ethan today. He is really showing signs of maturity and growth. We had a meeting with the SSI office today. I had asked him to get his pay stubs together ahead of time as directed by the office.

Ethan had them ready to go for the meeting. He even called and spoke with the lady. He gave all the information that was asked of him to give. He did it with a good attitude and without complaining even one time.

I know he is almost 21, but this is a big deal for him. It is cool to watch him evolve. He has also been enjoying the dogs. Today I was watching him enjoy the littles in the window.

Tomorrow is a big day. I have another clinic visit and then trivia night.  I am helping this clinic with their journey to electronic medical records. I know, it sounds riveting.

Paul was fixing my car last night until almost midnight. I felt bad that he was up so late. But I have my snow tires on, my brakes all fixed up. Ready for winter!

In the spirit of being thankful this month, I am sharing that I am thankful that we are healthy. I am thankful for people to go to trivia night with. I am thankful that we have a ceiling fan in our bedroom. If offers the right amount of subtle air movement. What are you thankful for?



Comments

  1. I’m thankful for my family and our health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for family, friends, health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment