Skip to main content

12/31/23

 Happy New Years Eve day! I slept terrible. I ended up moving to the couch. My intestines were pissed off and my diverticulitis spot was sore. It never has fully resolved. It wasn’t “painful” but uncomfortable.

I had a headache and generally felt like crap. I took it easy  and only worked on a few chores. I napped for a few hours this afternoon. Things were feeling a bit better except the headache held on. 

I will be calling the GI doctor on Tuesday. I just need to amputate my abdomen, re-route the plumbing and be on my way. Ha ha.

Ethan, Paul, Avery and I went to my Aunt and Uncle’s house for the evening. We had an abundance of wonderful snacks and pizza. 

We played cards and Left, Right, Center. We also watched the Nashville New Years Eve special. We liked watching the people in the background. 

We brought Jiminy and Penny to play with their dog friends, Maggie and Mindy. The dogs chased each other and played, then napped pretty hard. They will be tired tomorrow.

Goodbye 2023. You gave us a lot of good memories. We welcome 2024 and look forward to what it has to bring us. Happy New Year!


Comments